Federal budget 2023 is on the horizon and the National Association of Federal Retirees has six recommendations to improve retirement security and health care.
The federal government is preparing the 2023 federal budget. This is your chance to share Federal Retirees’ priorities for 2023 and have your voice heard.
Federal Retirees has submitted a brief with recommendations for the 2023 federal budget. We’re also making it easy for you to send your own federal budget 2023 letter to reinforce our recommendations.
Federal Retirees’ recommendations are clear: The 2023 federal budget is the time to improve retirement security and health care for Canadians.
- Recommendation 1: Commit to long-term care standards and a national seniors strategy
- Recommendation 2: Invest in and implement pharmacare
- Recommendation 3: Support caregivers
- Recommendation 4: Action on equitable outcomes for veterans
- Recommendation 5: Resolve Phoenix issues fairly by the end of 2023
- Recommendation 6: Improve retirement security
Now, it’s your turn
This is your chance to advocate for better retirement security and health care, by reinforcing our recommendations for the 2023 federal budget. And we’re making it easy.
Join our call to action by sending a message to the federal government and your local member of Parliament using the tool below. Remember, more voices mean a stronger message.