- 1-800-COVID19 (268-4319). To call for COVID-19 information and the latest news.
- 1-604-630-0300. To text for COVID-19 information and the latest news.
- 811 – HealthLink BC. To call to report possible COVID-19 symptoms/request a test.
- 211 – Seniors Support Network. To call to connect seniors to volunteers willing to help (ex. For buying groceries)
- 911 – For emergencies requiring urgent assistance of first responders only.
- BC COVID-19 Support. Phone App available on iPhone, Android, and Web Browser.
This application “Provides the latest updates and recommendations from trusted experts”.
- BC Centre for Disease Control.
Within this resource link, “find information about COVID-19, how to protect yourself, your family and your community and what to do if you suspect you have the virus”.
- COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment Tool.