Veterans Affairs Canada partnered with the Department of National Defence and the Canadian Mental Health Association to develop a new mobile app to help patients with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
The app, called PTSD Coach Canada, can help you learn about and manage symptoms that can occur after trauma. Features include:
- Reliable information on PTSD and treatments that work
- Tools for screening and tracking your symptoms
- Convenient, easy-to-use tools to help you handle stress symptoms
- Direct links to support and help
- 27/4 connectivity — it’s always with you when you need it
If you have, or think you might have, PTSD, this app provides trustworthy resources for you and your family.
Remember that PTSD is a serious mental health condition that often requires professional evaluation and treatment. PTSD Coach Canada is not intended to replace needed professional care.