My VAC Account is an online service that allows veterans to communicate with Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC) about certain programs and services.
This service is available to any veteran or still-serving Canadian Armed Forces or RCMP member and provides a simple and secure way to engage with VAC. It is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
It allows you to:
- complete and submit certain applications online
- request a reimbursement for health-related travel
- track the status of your disability benefits application(s)
- view a summary of your Veterans Independence Program (VIP) benefits
- upload applications and supporting documents electronically
- request to start direct deposit payments
- send a secure message
- update your direct deposit and contact information
For details on how to open your own My VAC Account, visit the Registration page.