Greetings, members of the Thunder Bay & Area Branch
It's certainly been a challenging couple of years — we hope that this message finds you well! We are very pleased to announce that our annual general meeting (AGM) will be held in-person this year!
Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2022
Time: Doors open at 11:30 am
Location: Victoria Inn, 555 Arthur St. W, Thunder Bay, Ont. P7E 5R5
Lunch: Clubhouse sandwich, salad, cookie, coffee/tea
Cost: $15 per person, payable at the door (cash or cheque only)
Guest speaker: Nicole Stewart, Canadian Mental Health Association
Our guest speaker will be sharing valuable information on the subject of mental health.
- Intro of board members
- Moment of silence
- Guest speaker: Nicole Stewart — Canadian Mental Health Association
- Business meeting call to order
- What's happening at the Branch? - Wanda Young
- Treasurers report — Walter Warywoda
- Motion to appoint Financial Reviewer for 2022
- Membership report/Community Liason — Lisa Lovis
- Discussion/Questions from the Floor
Please RSVP by April 1, 2022, to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your attendance.
Please note that reduced quorum will be in effect.
We will be following public health guidelines that are in effect at the time of the meeting.
Proof of vaccine will be required
We hope to see you there!