For full details or last minute changes, please see the London Branch Home Page 'Events & Webinars' boxes then click on the title or the highlighted ‘more details’ link!
Important Notes for 'full buffet' luncheon meetings:
- tickets must be ordered by 5 PM the Monday of the week preceding the event.
- reserved tickets must be cancelled by 5 PM the Monday of the week preceding the event.
- As attendee numbers must be confirmed with the venue in advance, there will be no unreserved luncheon ticket sales at the door.
General meetings are followed by a light lunch.
Attending just the meeting portion of luncheon meetings is always free to any member wishing to do so, subject to room capacity restrictions of course.
*Start Times: General meetings - Registration starts at 1:00PM and the meetings start promptly at 1:30 PM while Buffet Luncheon meetings start registration at 10:30 AM with the meeting starting promptly at 11:00 AM. Out of courtesy to all, please be sure to arrive in plenty of time to register and be seated for the start of the formal meeting.
General meetings and Annual Meeting - Victory Legion, 311 Oakland Ave London
Holiday Buffet Meetings - Lamplighter Inn, 591 Wellington Rd S London
* Meetings Dates: Regular meeting days are the second Tuesday of the month.
Oct General Meeting 1:00 PM Registration / 1:30 PM Meeting start
Nov Holiday Luncheon General Meeting 10:30 AM Registration / 11:00 AM Meeting start
Dec General Meeting 1:00 PM Registration / 1:30 PM Meeting start
Mar General Meeting 1:00 PM Registration / 1:30 PM Meeting start
Apr Luncheon Annual Meeting of Members (AMM) 10:30 AM Registration / 11:00 AM Meeting start
- where election for next years’ executive year-end business will be conducted
May General Meeting 1:00 PM Registration / 1:30 PM Meeting start
* To be sure you get notice of our meetings or changes in the details, ensure the National Association of Federal Retirees has your current email address, phone number and other contact information on record!
Also see the 'I want to complete my Profile' link at the bottom of the Association's home page where you can maintain such information yourself.
Hope we will see you there!